The 3D Driving-School
gives you the possibility of practicing driving a car in 3D cities virtually.
You "sit" in the car cockpit, "go" through the simulated
world in real time. There you must observe all traffic regulations of course.
According to instruction of the virtual driving instructor you go specific
problem situations as learner driver. Pay attention to everything which is important
also in case of the "real" exercise journey: the right speed, signalling
and braking, the look into the mirror or over your shoulder, attention of the
signs etc. Navigation is carried out via keyboard and mouse or optional over
steering wheel. After ending an exercise round there is a list, which faults
you have made. Statistics give information about the individual weaknesses that
you can exercise them specifically.
If you have trained well enough of the exercise journeys, you also can go
through a driver's examination.
The Europe edition offers you the choice of under three different exercise
routes in the version on hand.
a) Practical experience with different traffic situations to attainment the
national driver's license:
b) After 14 exercises you can already pass your national driving test. Furthermore
you also have the possibility of expanding your training into other European countries:
- A traffic training ground for getting to know the vehicle
- The small town Gobesdorf in which you can practice all base skills
of driving a car step by step.
- Simulation of a part of Berlin. All situations happen mixed
and must be tested at a higher traffic density.
- A secondary road for the obligatory cross-country trip.
You drive over the villages of sea mountain and St. Jakob and reach Gobesdorf
or can go to Ghent about the Belgian border.
- Large motorway in Germany and France with motorway intersections.
The cities of Gobesdorf, Berlin, Madrid and London are connected to each other
over this motorway and can be reached independenty.
c) Police patrol game: Scene of the crime Ghent
- Driving on the left in London. Another three exercises
to practise driving on the left. The special flashing rules and new road signs
require your whole knowledge. Choose a vehicle with steering position on the
- Defensive training in Paris - you don't let yourself be
provoked by our traffic-rowdies.
- For experts a longer route through the historical Ghent
in Belgium. Traffic rules are considerably different from Germany here.
- A night journey through virtual Madrid. You prepare yourself
with narrow one-way streets and tricky situations for the holiday in Spain.
- Standing finally on the "other side": You may drive patrol in
Gent. Three police vehicles with siren and navigation system are for 15 chases
at your disposal. Frst collect bonus points for a good driving. Then you establish
contact with our police helicopter at navigation system switched on. Follow
its order to go into action and stop the escaping vehicles.